Sunday, July 24, 2011

[News] Cube Entertainment "K-pop Star Hunt" Audition Program!


Hey Guys! Have you heard the news? No? Well here's what I've got for you. Earlier today I saw one of the updates of AllKpop, Then I saw Cube Entertainment then I excitedly read the whole news look what I saw: 



A new music audition program has just been announced, and it’s set to make its way around Asia in the coming months to find the next idol trainee for Cube Entertainment!
It was recently announced that CJ E & M Asia and Fox International have joined forces with Cube Entertainment to produce a new show called, “K-Pop Star Hunt”, a survival audition program that will be carrying out auditions in popular cities around Asia to find the next potential Cube artist.
Promotions for the audition program will begin in Southeast Asia during the end of August, and starting from late September, the team will be selecting a total of 20 participants from each of five countries - Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore – to form the ‘Top 100′ of the show. Only the top two contestants from each country will be selected for the ‘Top 10′, who will be personally training with Cube Entertainment for two months before going into the final elimination rounds in mid January-February of 2012.
A representative of Cube Entertainment stated, “We will be working to find potential talents for Cube Entertainment, starting with judging audition-hopefuls to training those who clear rounds.” The final winner of this audition program will earn themselves an exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment, who boasts stars like G.NA, 4minute, and B2ST.
“K-Pop Star Hunt” will begin airing on cable channel tvN in January-Februrary of next year.
So so so?? Did ya see it?! What did you notice?! Haha yes Cube Entertainment will be coming to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines (Yess!!!), Thailand and Singapore!


The Good news is that they will be selecting 20 lucky participants in 5 countries so that's about 100 participants! The Bad news is they will start at the end of august. aww.. so sad.. I wanna participate but I can't there are many reasons why~ first is I don't know how to dance properly because I heard that my classmate say that I'm only forcing myself and not being so relax so it might look like I'm a stiff dancer even though I've done only a few dance cover, second is I'm a shy type of person third is I'm guessing that only the Cube Entertainment will be visiting the philippine's and not B2ST or 4minute, fourth I don't think I will be able to join because of the NCAE examination -_- grrr


This is all for now
All Credits belongs to AllKpop for the news update

8 comments:

  1. are they done with the auditions here in the philippines?? and how will we know when and were is the auditons!! thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to audition? Im a filipino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will they come to Cebu city?

    ReplyDelete
  4. for further information please read my latest blog post here http://dizzydc.blogspot.com/2011/07/news-update-cube-entertainment-k-pop.html

    Please and Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. *cries*
    i really want to join the tvn kpop starhunt111 >////<
    but i'm from Indonesia and there are no auditions open here!!
    so saddd :''''''''(

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to join eottokhe? how? ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on
    other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same
    topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.


    Also visit my site ... local pages directory
    my web page :: usa small business directory

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

    Visit my webpage :: local realtors

    ReplyDelete