Friday, September 14, 2012

[Game News] Download done, Installing a new game!!

Hey guys! DizzyDC here~ ready for some daily news blog? no? Well then go have some coffee first at the nearest Starbucks!

Alrighty then, if you're reading this then that means you just got back from Starbucks and got trolled by me. Nah, just kidding.
So anyway-- where was I? Oh yeah, I was suppose to tell you guys that I got back from Star--I mean School. Before I leave for school earlier this morning, I set-up my laptop to "torrent mode" and downloaded this game that I was waiting for quite a long time now, it's already in Open Beta so I don't have to worry about wipe-out's.

This game that I've been talking about is "Continental of the Ninth" or "C9" for short. Actually, what I read a couple of months back-- at that time the game was still in TBA, it's a hack n slash type of game and that's it.
And to tell you the truth I haven't seen the actual gameplay of it. Maybe I'll check it out before I login to the game. Currently it's still patching so, yeah... still have to wait for it to finish. I hope my laptop can handle it, or else I have to install it in my desktop.

Anyhow I'll just inform you guys if the patch is already done, and have gone through some tutorials and such. For now I'll make myself busy for the new background pic so that you guys won't have eye problems just because my blog. Bye for now~ ciaosuu~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment