Monday, February 25, 2013

Effin' system~

Hey Dizzy readers!

As you all know I haven't posted any updates on my blog, it's because I screwed up big time. For some reason my desktop won't let me connect to the internet. Yes, it was still working on that night, then the following day kablooey, every thing got f*cked up and I don't know why. I didn't do anything on that night, I was just downloading videos on youtube, then I accidentally hit cancel when it was about to shut down. I don't know if that was the cause of the problem, but shit just got screwed. Sorry for letting all of my anger on my blog, I know it's wrong to use profanity but what can I do... I did all sorts of things just to get it fixed, but no avail. That stupid adapter settings won't appear any Wi-Fi connection-- even though the router is on and running smoothly.

Maybe it's because of that cancel thingy... The WAN Miniports doesn't wanna work, Diagnostics Policy Service doesn't wanna start, Event Viewer doesn't start up even its service, system restore point doesn't even work too--after the system restore point my restore points went missing after that. I simply gave up on that day. I decided to System Image Restore, but currently I don't have the sufficient space to backup everything, I have to buy another External Hard Drive, though I "had" an external hard drive, but sadly bad luck kicks in, I tried to transfer files on my other External Hard Drive when all of a sudden windows freezes to the point I have to restart the processor. Unfortunately, I didn't know back then. I thought if I plug the external drive while it was still shutting down would still be working. To my surprise, it needed a format after I tried to plug it in the pc again. I tried format it, in every way but no avail. It's dead. Now I have to spend money on another External Drive and hopefully it won't get corrupted again. Knock on wood.

Anyway, that's what happened to me for the last 2 weeks. I was devastated you know. I didn't want to do such thing, but I have to. I was literally avoiding any damage on the pc as much as possible, but it seems that this was fate or simply bad luck.

Either way, I can't just keep avoiding these kinds of things. What's done, is done. Can't do anything about it.

If you guys have any comments regarding this, please don't hesitate to write them down on the comments section. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment