Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's one those times... wtf 10000 views?!

Yeah the title says it all~ It's one of those times that I still haven't figured out what to blog, and it's been months that I haven't written a single blog this 2013. This will be the first, if I'm correct--goes to check the date--yeah 5 months already. And the last time I check, the page views was 7000+ and now we reached 10,000! Thank you guys! Even though I'm a lazy blogger.

Today is Chinese New Year. Do you guys celebrate Chinese New Year? no? Well you should be, it's like having a second New Year, only a little later.

Ughh.. I dunno what to write anymore... I haz a phail brain, yes? Gotta get out of here, ciaoyuu~

Oh and btw I'll start blogging again soon, I'll post my fanfics and stuffs about what happened in the last 5 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment